The London Production Divisional Committee consists of representatives elected from LPD branches on a proportional basis.
The committee’s responsibilities include:
- pay, conditions & grading
- organisation, working conditions & staffing
- negotiations with employers
- policy on professional standards & industrial strategy
The committee meets on a regular basis, and is involved in organising and supporting a range of events.
LPD Committee officers:
- Chair: Nick Ray
- Vice Chair & Assistant Secretary: Tim Potter
- Secretary: Tony Scott
- Assistant National Secretary: Paula Lamont
Forthcoming committee meetings:
- Saturday 19 June 2021
- Saturday 6 November 2021
Read the LPD Committee minutes.
Last updated 8 May 2021